Friday, August 24, 2012

Caught...

red-handed

 peach-fisted!

That cooler she's sitting on hadn't been there a few minutes previous.

In other news, Dickens is/has ruptured his "ACL" (cranial crucial ligament in vet-terms), and we're having to seriously consider putting him down.  We're a few (7?) weeks away from welcoming a little boy into the family.  And raspberry season is upon us!  

Cora is a full-fledged biped now.  And keeping up with her is quite a bit of work.  I've been plugging away at various projects, hoping to get them completed before October.  John has been doing what it is that John does--school, conferences, more school, taking care of the family--and being a champion about everything.  

3 comments:

  1. I... had no idea you're pregnant. *hangs head* I am a bad friend.

    Congrats, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl eating peaches! I hope you are craving them again this time around, a little easier to get them! :) So sorry to hear about Dickens, good luck with that and with getting ready for baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, also didn't know you were pregnant...Yay! Guess need to get on skype sometime to talk with you.

    ReplyDelete