Sunday, September 19, 2010

A new trend


So last week, I decided to make an experiment. I usually get some milk to put a little bit in my cereal to take a little bit of the crunch out, but not enough to make it soggy in the least bit. I have never been much of a milk drinker, like most of my family, but this last week, I decided on a whim to get some whole milk. Since then, I have had 3 glasses of milk. In less than a week. That has probably shattered the previous records that I have set for milk drinking throughout my life. I figure it has something to do with the fact that we had skim, powdered milk growing up. I don't know how long this trend will continue, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

By the way, this is John posting if you couldn't tell.

1 comment: