While I think we've actually told most of the people who have access to our blog individually, I will officially announce here that I am pregnant! The little one's due date is April 19, 2011.
Fortunately for John, that is not the week of finals. Unfortunately for John, he get to face finals the week following, as a new daddy!
He and I are both very excited about the expansion of our family unit, and for the opportunity to be parents...except in those moments when the prospect scares us!
We hope everyone is enjoying life, and the autumn!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have the baby one day early and it will be born on the most perfect day of the year: the anniversary of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and the birthday of one of the best aunts in the world. :)
ReplyDeleteI know you know that I already know, but WAHOO!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for a actual announcement. I know I told you already, but I'm very excited for you.
ReplyDelete