You know those times in life when nothing seems to be happening? You can't tell one day of the week apart from another, and life just drags? That is not how life has been around John and I recently. While it is true, that I can't tell the days apart, it is because they are all going by at so rapid a pace I can't keep up!
We recently took a short trip back to Utah for John's brother Sam's wedding. It was great and exciting! We got to visit with a lot of family and friends in the area, but wish we had more time to spend with everyone!
We moved to Ann Arbor, MI about a month ago...wouldn't you know it! We rather like it here, although now that school has started for John, I'm sort of at a loss with regards to keeping myself occupied during the day. I have all sorts of things I could be doing, but I can't seem to decide what to do first.
I guess that will cover the bases for now.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read a good book. Start an herb garden. Those are the only two things I can think of (off the top of my head) to keep you busy until the baby comes.
ReplyDelete