On a side note, I had my University Orchestra concert this past Tuesday. It went decently well and was a lot of fun to play in. Afterward, I realized that this concert would probably be my last school musical group concert and possibly, but hopefully not, my last performance on the trumpet. It has been an amazing almost 13 years (minus 2 while on my mission) of trumpet playing. I haven't put a whole bunch of time and effort into practicing recently; it has been more of a str
ess relief. In fact this semester, I maybe played 10 times outside of rehearsal all semester.This was a great concert to end on. We performed the Sorcerer's Apprentice (a little above our ability, but we made it through the entire song once: fortunately that one time was at the concert), March Slav, and the overture to the Merry Wives of Windsor.
So Adam, you can come reclaim your stolen property!
Well, just under 2 weeks of classes, then finals, then summer, then off to new adventure!! Hope everyone is having a great day.
How will you know how much I enjoy reading this if I don't post a comment? Maybe your brother will have mercy on you and you can still play your horn for stress relief!
ReplyDelete