Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Semester is Over!!!!!

Well, it is that time of year to sit back and enjoy the fact that finals have ended. It only comes twice a year, but it is well worth the wait, according to some says Bre. We are glad to have survived. Bre is excited to have passed all 16 credit hours she took this semester.
So, these past months have been exciting and busy. Bre's brother got his mission call to serve in Knoxville, Tennessee and reports one month from today. We are excited for him.
We got to spend Thanksgiving in St. George. We unfortunately don't have any pictures because we remembered to bring the camera when we got to Grandma's house. It was a little to late to rescue it. We enjoyed the time with my parents and a couple of cousins and of course Grandma Adams. We went on a fun little hike in Snow Canyon. Anna Washburn Echevarria's kids loved playing in the sand there and made quite the mess.
We enjoyed the BYU-Utah football game this year. I don't know why BYU wanted to make it interesting by allowing Utah back into the game, but things turned out alright and it was fun for us as fans.
Grad school applications are coming along. I finished my application to U of Michigan earlier this month and am procrastinating finishing my BYU application until next month when it is due. I don't have to do much, but I want to relax for now.
Well, that is the recap from the past months. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I guess I didn't inherit my dad's picture-taking-ness.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear an update! We heard periodic news of the BYU game when we were at Becky and Kent's for Thanksgiving, but we had to leave before the end of the game. By the time we had driven back to Madison, the game was over, but we were happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete