One Little Monkey,
Bouncing on the bed....
Hit her face and bruised her head
...you should have seen the goose-egg that was under that bruise yesterday! It was something to behold! ...probably more quail-egg sized than goose, but I won't distort the oft-repeated phrase.
Cora, in her excitement at waking up yesterday bounced into the metal railing on her bed.
As for other monkeys, Arthur is growing and happy.
He smiles, coos, reaches and grabs, he can roll (although he doesn't like to), and if on the floor and angry, he will scoot all over the place. He's sleeping through the night, in the crib in the kids' room.
Cora loves to help, however she can. We've started letting her lend a hand in the kitchen.
She has recently developed a love of drawing, and continues to love to listen to stories. Her vocabulary is taking off at a rapid pace.
I've got all the seeds for my garden ordered, now I just have to wait for spring!
John says "Life continues on," when I ask him if he has anything to say about himself. He stays busy with school, the rest of us, and the occasional woodworking project; like the bread box he crafted for my Christmas gift!
So sorry for the bump! Cute little "monkeys" and I'm happy to hear about what they are doing these days. Your garden will be amazing and John, the bread box looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, miss you!
ReplyDelete