By the way, that is our new table acquired from our complex's dumpster. Be jealous. And all of that is in addition to at least another loaf over the week in sandwiches. It really is no wonder that we go through a 25 lb bag of flour about every month, even with only 2 mouths that currently consume bread (in it's bread form; I am sure Cora get some bread, it is just processed).
So, thank you to all our Broderick aunts and uncles; without the Bosch, this would be a lot more work.
P.S. A quick story about the title. One time, on my mission, my companion and I realized that we eat a lot of bread. It was good bread too; Every loaf was labelled with the day that it was made and Russians would ask for today's bread and would never want to buy yesterday's bread. One day, I burst into song "Хлеб(khleb), all we really eat is хлеб," to the tune of "Girls, all we really want is girls." I also came up with a good next line: "I like the way that it grows, when you add some yeast to dough." I know that it doesn't quite rhyme, but it is close enough.
P.P.S This is John posting once again on Bre's account. I am just too lazy to sign out and sign in again.
No comments:
Post a Comment