So back in November, we got ourselves a fuzzy dog.
Over the winter, we let his coat grow out to help insulate him against the snow and ice (he also doubled as a great rug).
Today, we took him to get his hair cut.
I don't think that I could have picked him out of a line-up if I hadn't watched the process!
John is still a tad shocked by the change in appearance. I know I was a fan of Dickens' former look, but I also know it will grow back before we can blink! The reason we got it cut so short was to take out a lot of matts that had formed. We plan on daily brushing from here on out to keep the matts at bay (and hopefully Dickens will find that being brushed isn't as deplorable a sensation as he thinks it is).
And everyone stay tuned for further family updates this month!
Wow! He looks completely different. :) I'm excited for the next updates...
ReplyDeleteWhat a clean cut dog! Put a badge on him and call him a missionary. Good luck over the next few weeks!
ReplyDelete